Organiser: Joe Gibson
Tel: 0161 955 5161
Cost: £65 + VAT
NOW TAKING PLACE BY ZOOM WEBINAR
Chambers is looking forward to delivering a first class Live Webinar via Zoom.
This Large Loss Webinar is a multi-speaker event which is aimed at covering a much ground in the realm of large loss litigation as possible.
Topics covered and speakers will be:
- Expert accident reconstruction evidence - Dr Paul Fiddler
- Definitions of a mild TBI and prolonged post concussion syndrome symptoms - Dr Katherine Dawson
- Vicarious tort liability in 2020 - Mr James Hurd
- The discount rate and multipliers - Mr Chris Taft
- Life expectancy evidence - Mr Russell Dickinson
- s.69 of the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013 - an update - Mr Michael O'Neil
- RTA update including pedestrian and contributory negligence cases- Ms Elizabeth Murray
- Post Concussion Syndrome - a litigation perspective - Ms Amy Rollings
Please click here to view the full details of our Personal Injury Large Loss Webinar on the 6th May 2020.