Complaints Procedure

1) Our aim is to give you an excellent service at all times. However, if you have a complaint or concern you are invited to let us know as soon as possible. In the first instance, you can contact Chambers on 0161 955 9000 to speak to either Tony Morrissey (Senior Civil Clerk) or Chris Swann (Senior Criminal Clerk) to discuss your complaint on an informal basis. If you are not satisfied with your call to Chambers, you can lodge a formal complaint instead. The complaint should be addressed to Mr Charles Garside KC. Please click on the following link for a copy of our complaints procedure - Complaints Procedure Document

2) Chambers will not deal with complaints that fall outside of a twelve month period from the date on which the act or omission arose save in exceptional circumstances.

3) If you are unhappy with the outcome of your complaint you may complain to the Legal Services Ombudsman. Please note that there is a twelve month time limit from the date of the act or omission about which you are complaining within which to make your complaint.

He can be contacted at:

Legal Ombudsman
PO Box 15870
B30 9EB
Telephone: 0300 555 0333

4) You may also complain to the Bar Standards Board. The Complaints Information Line telephone number is 020 7611 1445.