1994, Inner Temple, Former Solicitor: Admitted 1988
Chancery Bar Association,
Northern Circuit Commercial Bar Association
Northern Chancery Bar Association
Northern Contentious Probate Group
Financial Services Lawyers Association
MA (Oxon), Jurisprudence, New College
AREAS OF PRACTICE
• Trusts, both express and implied, including directions to trustees, breach of trust, T.O.L.A.T.A. claims and interventions in ancillary relief.
• Wills, Probate and Administration of Estates, including family provision
• Real Property, including title, easements, restrictive covenants, land contracts (for example options) and adverse possession.
• Partnerships, including breaches of partnership agreements and of fiduciary obligations, partnership property and winding up
• Mortgages, Charges and Securities
• Landlord and Tenant, including forfeiture, renewal of business tenancies, covenants, dilapidations, and service charges
• Equitable Protection, including undue influence, confidentiality, fiduciary duties, equitable estoppel and equitable remedies (for example, rectification, specific performance and injunctions - e.g. to restrain breach of post-termination covenants)
• Financial Services and Consumer Credit, including financial product mis-selling (for example unfair relationships, extortionate credit bargains, FSMA 2000 and breach of fiduciary duty, including accessory liability) and irresponsible lending.
• Contractual Disputes
• Professional Negligence
Older and Vulnerable People
Void and Voidable Gifts, Court of Protection (Property and Affairs), Community Care
• Burns v Burns  EWCA Civ 37,  WTLR 755
• By court appointment, Andrew Clark represented the interests of consumer borrowers from Welcome Financial Services Ltd who might be affected by a declaration sought as to the scope of its scheme of arrangement: Re Welcome Financial Services Ltd  EWHC 815 (Ch),  2 BCLC 141
• McWilliam v Norton Finance (UK) Ltd  EWCA 186,  1 All ER (Comm) 1026
• Goenka v Goenka and Others  EWHC 2966 (Ch),  Ch 267,  4 All ER 123
• Yang v Manchester City Council  EWHC 3577 (Ch),  BPIR 826
• Andrew Clark has been involved in a number of leading financial product mis-selling cases, including Harrison v Black Horse Ltd  EWHC 3152 (QB),  Lloyds Rep IR 455 and  EWCA 1128,  Lloyds Rep IR 212 , Holdstock v Endeavour Personal Finance Ltd  EWCA Civ 1781 and Plevin v Paragon Personal Finance Ltd  UKSC 23
• J. L. Builders & Son v Naylor  EWCA 1621
Nine St John Street Chambers 'Brochure Creator'. From here you are able to create a personlised PDF of profiles you have viewed while browsing the site, you can then download your brochure as a PDF to use on your PC, Tablet or print a hard copy.