Coercive and Controlling Behaviour in Private Law Children Act Cases
Speakers: Sarah Kilvington and Emily Landale
This talk will include:
• An understanding of how this is legally defined (and criminalised).
• Practical examples as to what constitutes this sort of behaviour.
• The impacts of this behaviour on the other parent and children.
• Demolishing the myths.
• Relevant case law.
• Evidence gathering.
• To “schedule” or not to schedule.
• Cross-examination points.
• QLRs – their role (and availability).
Questions will be very welcome!
Click here for further details.